C-55 Access Point with internal antennas, Dual radio, dual concurrent 2x2:2 Wi-Fi access, or 24/7 wireless intrusion prevention
- Up to 300 Mbps per radio plus background WIPS monitoring
- Multiple SSIDs and VLANs per AP
- Integrated firewall, traffic shaping, QoS and BYOD controls per SSID
- Multiple guest access options with captive portal and walled garden
- Wi-Fi analytics and performance monitoring
- 24/7 dual band protection from wireless threats as a WIPS sensor
- 802.3af PoE compliant
- Support for wireless mesh network
Designed for High Performance
The AirTight C-55 is an enterprise grade 2x2:2 MIMO 802.11n platform with dual band, dual concurrent radios. One radio operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, while the other operates in the 5 GHz frequency band.
When used as a Wi-Fi access point (AP) the C-55 can support two spatial data streams and data rates of up to 300 Mbps per radio. It is ideal for delivering high performance in enterprise environments with high density of Wi-Fi clients, or where distinct applications need to run on
separate radios or frequency bands, e.g., the 5 GHz radio dedicated for enterprise VoIP phones and 2.4 GHz for data communication.
With AirTight’s industry leading wireless intrusion prevention system (WIPS) technology built-in, the C-55 can also operate as a dual radio, dual concurrent overlay WIPS sensor for simultaneous dedicated monitoring across both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands, protecting enterprise networks 24/7 from wireless threats.
Software Configurable Operation. Customers can choose from multiple modes of operation:
• Dual AP: 802.11n access in 2.4 GHz on one radio and in 5 GHz on the other radio
• Dual AP with Background WIPS: 802.11n access in 2.4 GHz on one radio and in 5 GHz on the other radio with background wireless monitoring in respective bands;
• Dedicated Overlay WIPS: Dedicated WIPS sensor – in 2.4 GHz on one radio and 5 GHz on the other radio – for 24/7 wireless threat protection in both bands.